One pork loin
One bag of spinach leaves
Sea salt and pepper (for seasoning)
100ml olive oil
Two cloves of garlic
½ cup of rosemary leaves
1. Blend all ingredients for the dressing until the rosemary is finely chopped. Try to make this a day before cooking, to allow it to infuse.
2. Lay out the pork loin and brush it generously with dressing.
3. Layer it with the spinach and roll the loin tightly, before placing it in a baking tray.
4. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
5. Rub in more dressing.
6. Place the roasting dish in the oven and cook for 20-40 minutes, depending on the temperature of your oven and the size of your loin. To test, make a sharp incision in the centre of your roll to ensure the meat is cooked through. For a speedier cooking time, you can cut, or even slice, the raw loin into smaller portions.
7. If your oven is very hot, cover the loin with foil to avoid burning and remove the foil late in the cooking process, to allow the loin to brown.
8. When cooked through, remove the meat from the oven and slice. Serve hot or cold.
9. For an accompaniment to this dish, place par-boiled potatoes around the loin and cook for 10 minutes.