The health and wellbeing of our customers and our team is paramount. We have carried out COVID-19 risk assessments and have issued guidance to all our staff. We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work safely or work from home.
We have cleansing stations placed around our premises to provide sanitiser, wipes, and masks/gloves in line with gov guidance.
If you wish to visit our showroom, we ask that you comply with the following to keep yourself and our staff safe from Coronavirus:
- Please make an appointment before visiting. No walk in’s will be entertained at this time.
- Please call 01772 250000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment
- All visitors are required to wear a mask/face covering and to comply with social distancing measures
- Only one customer or couple allowed into the show room at a time.
- We are operating a one in one out access system
- Make sure that you are always at least 1 metre apart
- Do not visit if you have symptoms – stay at home
- Do not touch any goods unless you intend to purchase them
- Please use contactless, card or BACS payments
Your co-operation in complying with the above is appreciated.
When attending a customer site for an oven installation, assembly or custom build, our team will:
- Confirm an agreed date/time before arriving
- Announce their visit by calling you ahead of arriving
- Bring their own PPE and masks/sanitiser etc
- Bring their own food/drink. Please do not offer them tea/coffee or other refreshments
- Comply with social distancing requirements and any local controls you may also have in place
- Remove all waste produced from their work